It’s Do Do With VolumeOn by
Prompted by Jerry J, I did a little more have and digging updated the relevant article over at KAALVTN. Again, you don’t need to speculate on the impact of land-value taxes on prices. There is enough of a proof – you just need to use common sense – that rents and fees on rents have zero impact at all on retail prices. Everybody knows perfectly well that a lot of stuff you get in shops costs virtually the same wherever you are in the united states. Prices are the same in a Primark in a retail park at the edge of a low-income town as they are in Primark on Oxford Street, London.
Q: But we also know that lease and rates for shops in the best locations are much, much higher than for shops in less favorable locations? So, why is this so if retail prices are the same in all shops? A: It’s do do with quantity. Observed facts, simple reasoning. Prices are set and amounts drive rents.
Taxes on rents do not boost the total lease which a tenant can pay. If the taxes on the shop at Location A is £800, then the rent online of fees will fall to less than £200. We can also move real hard facts and statistics into this. The British Property Federation’s Property Data Report 2013, two-thirds of UK businesses trade from rented premises.
- Which accounting standard does apply for cashflow statement
- Learn to say no
- Describe Affective Events Theory
- Managing the business
- Rental Property in Worcester County (Unincorporated)
So two-thirds of UK businesses are already paying completely for the worthiness of land they occupy! It is just that these are paying a small part to the government and the majority of it to private tax/rent collectors. Further, retailers occupy about one-third of most commercial premises by value. Further, it is the case that taxes like VAT definitely, PAYE push up prices and reduce income.
So if high retail prices are your concern, then shifting from taxing result to taxing land rents may be beneficial, is it not? It is quite simply the full case that there would be some combination of more output, fewer unfilled shops, more businesses, more work, lower prices, higher profits.
All of these are Good Things. The matter is a little more subtle with goods and services consumed at or near the point of use, like pubs, restaurants, cinemas, where prices are higher in high lease areas. But again, any tax on the rents wouldn’t normally increase prices, it would reduce the rent which the landlord gathers net of taxes simply.
- Online Casino Tips
- Increase Your Visitors With This SEO Guide
- When You Can Absolutely Do Yoga Exercises Perfectly And, This Is The Time Period To Move Ahead To Fresh Capabilities. Other Styles Of Exercise, Such As For Example Weight Sprinting And Lifting, Will Turn Out To Be More Difficult In Addition. Once You Have Gained Some Skill In Yoga, Be Sure You Maintain The Skills Updated, And You Will Never Be Left Out!Yoga Tips For Beginners
- Heading Out Of Town? STRATEGIES FOR Your Journey
- The Best FASHION ADVICE In The Worldwide World