As Any Surgical ProceduresOn by
Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy LSG operation reduces up to 85% from the tummy size preventing the mal-absorption caused by gastric bypass surgery. The surgery is created under general anesthesia and it requires only a little abdominal incision “laparoscopic” do tummy stapling and remove the separated part. The vertical sleeve gastrectomy operation is indicated for obese patients with a BMI over 40. This is usually called morbid obesity where the unwanted weight threats the patient’s health and disturbs his lifestyle.
The operation may be sufficient to reduce the weight completely for reasonably obese patients but in some instances of sever weight problems it is only a stage. It may be necessary to follow the operating with gastric bypass if it failed only to achieve the desired weight. Reduces the abdomen size with protecting good absorptive and digestive functions of the GIT. Eliminates the hunger hormones producing portion of the stomach (Ghrelin).
Avoid the complications of gastric bypass surgery. A good single stage operation for weight reduction for moderately obese patients. A promising step for initial weight loss for severely obese patients with a BMI over 55 and before thinking about having gastric bypass. A suitable choice for patients concerned from placing a foreign body in their body (gastric music group) or scared from the burdens of gastric bypass. May develop problems because of the stapling method.
Its influence on BMI is not necessarily sufficient and patients with a BMI over 55 may necessitate another stage operation to attain the desired goal. The intake of soft calories from fat as milk shakes and snow cream will have an effect on the weight as the surplus calories are ingested normally from the tummy sleeve. As any surgical treatments, there are some pre-operative preparations to fulfill carefully. Start Atkins diet for 14 days before the surgery to lessen the body fat around your liver.
- Increased susceptibility to weight gain
- This is the safest option for beverage. No need to watch for calorie when drinking water
- Reduce Weihgt – sibutramine
- Share via Facebook, Twitter and other cultural networks
- 1 (14 oz.) bag of Coleslaw Mix (green cabbage & carrots)
- Cut down on alcohol intake
- Sign up for weekly classes
- Increased Productivity
Make absolutely sure to be on regular consumption of clear liquids 48 hours before surgery. You need to cleanse your digestive tract before surgery by taking magnesium Colyte or citrate. Nevertheless, you may “alternatively” be on clear fluids for 4 days instead of only two if you would like to avoid taking Colyte or magnesium citrate.
Stop any medication unless indicated and suggested by your physician. Stop any herbal medication and over the counter medications for headache or allergy or other similar conditions seven days before the surgery. You should listen to your doctor’s instructions carefully, get full information about your condition and tell the physician all your medical history and discuss your concerns before the operation.
- When You Can Absolutely Do Yoga Exercises Perfectly And, This Is The Time Period To Move Ahead To Fresh Capabilities. Other Styles Of Exercise, Such As For Example Weight Sprinting And Lifting, Will Turn Out To Be More Difficult In Addition. Once You Have Gained Some Skill In Yoga, Be Sure You Maintain The Skills Updated, And You Will Never Be Left Out!Yoga Tips For Beginners
- Heading Out Of Town? STRATEGIES FOR Your Journey
- The Best FASHION ADVICE In The Worldwide World
- Escalate Your Affiliate Marketing Opportunities WITH ONE OF THESE Prime Ideas
- Affiliate Marketing Can Be Hard. Try Using These Tips To Make It Easier